Ambient Air Monitoring for Government Agency
- Monitoring Non-Methane Volatile Organic Compounds (NMVOC)
Other Ambient Air Monitoring Applications
- Monitoring Photochemical Ozone Creation Potential (POCP)
- Monitoring BTEX
- (NM)THC measurement with total-FID or total-PID
- NH3, CH4
- Ethylene Oxide (Etox)
- Aromatics/Chlorinated VOCs
- Landfill monitoring
- Combustion/traffic monitoring
- Site remediation
- Surface water monitoring
- Toxic and/or carcinogenic
The Department of Labour Inspection (DLI) of the Republic of Cyprus
DLI participates in the European Monitoring and Evaluation Programme (EMEP), contributing to the monitoring and evaluation of long-range transmission of air pollution in a background application. Due to the appropriate measures taken over the years concentrations of most pollutants in the atmosphere have been drastically reduced.
Periods of drought and high temperatures alternate with periods of higher air humidity.
Solution & Results
Synspec offered a gas chromatograph instrument, specifically designed to measure NMVOC. This instrument is part of a Pan European network already for over 10 years. It is accessible 24/7 to everyone, who wants to know about reported emission data of the main pollutants.