Worker Safety: Sterilisation with Toxic Gas
- Ethylene oxide (Etox) C2H40
- Etox monitoring in sterilisation facilities
Other Workers' or Personal Safety Applications
- Polymer manufacturing
- Isocyanate/polyurethane production
- Adhesives and sealants
- Vinyl Chloride (VC) monomer C2H3Cl
- Acrylonitrile, butadiene, styrene (ABS)
- Acrolein C3H4O
- Phosgene COCl2
- A.o. formaldehyde CH2O
- Chemical/process industries
- Building materials industry
- Extremely flammable and explosive and/or highly toxic and/or carcinogenic and/or hormone disruptive
Contract sterilisation service company (Germany, USA, Spain, France, China, UK, Belgium)
The solution was provided for one of the largest companies for worldwide outsourced sterilisation services of medical instruments, packaging for food/pharma, and more.
For the purpose of safe working conditions it must be made absolutely sure there are no harmful traces of Etox left in sterilisation chambers and surroundings.
Solution & Results
The customer was offered a customised Synspec GC with a multi-channel selector for sequential measuring of several areas. It was installed, connected with the admittance “safe” system, and continues to run to full satisfaction until today.